SUBMIT AN INTERNSHIP SUPERVISION REQUEST
To become an intern at Mila, you must first be supervised by one of its associate professors.The requests for supervision are made via a Mila application form. Internships are considered paid jobs, unless you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, you will also need to apply for the appropriate work permit.
- Complete the online Mila Supervision Request Form.
- You will receive an acknowledgment of receipt.
- We recommend that you also contact one ore more professors by email to encourage them to review your application (we receive a lot of requests, please be patient).
- The Mila Committee will review your request. As we receive a large number of requests, this could take a few weeks.
- If your application is selected for an interview, you will receive an email confirmation and will be invited to a video conference interview with a professor.
- We will inform you of our decision after the interview.
If you still have questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.